Can anyone purchase from AV Distribution?
In short yes, however only 'TRADE APPROVED' accounts have access to trade discounted pricing.
How do I get trade approved?
- To request your account to be elevated to 'TRADE APPROVED' and gain access to trade pricing we need to verify your business. Send an email requesting trade approval to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Business Name1
- ABN Number
- Account Name1
- Website Address (if available)
- Once we receive your request and verify your details, your account will be elevated and you will be notified via email. Please note that in some cases we may request further information before approval.
How do I create an account?
Simply fill out the new account form.
How do I apply for a credit account?
- Credit Accounts are available for customers with an established history, to apply for a credit account, please send an email requesting on application form to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Business Name1
- ABN Number
- Account Name1
- Website Address (if available)
- Once we receive your request and verify your details an application will be forwarded to you. Please note that purchases on a credit account cannot be made online, upon approval of you application you will be informed of purchasing processes.
How do I edit my account details?
Go to your account details page and adjust your information as necessary, then click 'UPDATE DETAILS'.
I forgot my account password.
You can reset your password here.
I have a question on my charges.
- Go to your orders page and compare your order history on our website, with your financial records. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact customer service on 1800 818 360 for further assistance.
I have received a store credit, when will it appear on my account?
While usually faster, please allow 7-10 business days from the time we receive your item(s).
Do you ship outside of Australia?
No, at this time we only deliver to addresses within Australia.
When will my order ship?
- Most orders ship within 24hrs when payment is made via credit cad or PayPAL™, if payment is made via bank transfer goods will not ship until receipt of payment.
- Once your order is shipped you will be notified via email, tracking details will be added to your account and viewable on your orders page
What are your shipping charges?
- Most products on our website fall under a flat rate shipping fee, some products also qualify for free shipping and free shipping applies to total orders exceeding AUD$1000.2
Is my delivery insured?
Yes, all items are fully insured during shipping.
Are my credit card details secure?
Yes, for full information on our payment seurity please see our policies page
What are my payment choices?
- We accept all Credit/Debit Cards with the VISA™ or Mastercard™ logo as well as American Express™. You can also make payment via Bank Deposit or PayPAL™
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged upon submitting your order.
Do you charge GST?
- ALL prices shown on AV Distribution include 10% GST as per Australian Taxation Laws. A tax invoice is provided via email for your records.
How do I buy/redeem a gift certificate?
- As AV Distribution is primarily a trade customer site we do not allow gift certificates to be purchased, we recommend AV Australia for all your gift needs.
How do I use a coupon?
- If you have received a coupon code from staff or via a promotion, this can be entered during the checkout process prior to payment.
Order Status & Problems
Has my order shipped?
Go to your orders page and check the status of your order.
Do i have to be present when my order is delivered?
- It is always best to be present when your package is delivered. This allows you to carefully inspect the parcel for any damage and ensures that you receive your parcel. If you are unable to be present for the delivery, someone else may sign for the parcel on your behalf. Please make sure that your nominated recipient inspects the parcel for damage as the courier will need to note any damage at the time of delivery. In general, Couriers deliver parcels from 9am to 5pm. The best way to ensure you receive your parcel is to have it delivered to your workplace.
NOTE: Due to OHS, we DO NOT deliver to construction sites, if your nominated address is a construction site, your order will be returned to the courier depot and redelivered at your expense.
How do I track my order status?
Go to your orders page.
What do the different statuses mean?
- Awaiting Payment
- Your order has been placed, but payment has not been processed yet. If you have paid by credit card, we have not yet approved the order. We check each order carefully to ensure that no fraudulent cards are processed. If you are paying by Direct Debit, we have not yet received your remittance or confirmation of payment.
- Order Awaiting Fulfillment
- Payment has been taken and order has been entered into our invoicing system.
- Awaiting Shipment
- Order shipment request sent to warehouse. Your parts are being allocated to your order.
- Partially Shipped
- Some of your items have been shipped while the remainder of your parts are still awaiting shipment. This may be due to an item being on back order or simply being shipped from another warehouse.
- All the parts on your order have been dispatched onto courier transport.
- Your items are on backorder and will be shipped to you as soon as they become available.
- Your items have not arrived into stock yet and will be shipped as soon as they become available.
- Your items have been shipped and should now be received. If you have not received your items, please check your tracking details or call customer service on 1800 818 360.
My order never arrived.
- Go to your orders page, be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped already. If your packages each show a status of "Shipped" and it has been 7 working days since the shipped date, please contact customer service on 1800 818 360 for assistance.
An item is missing from my shipment.
- Go to your orders page, be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped already. If your packages each show a status of "Shipped" and it has been 7 working days from the shipped date, please contact customer service on 1800 818 360 for assistance.
My product is missing parts.
- Confirm your delivery is completed in full via your orders page then please refer to your products documentation to view the list of accessories/parts that are included with your product by the manufacturer. If any of these listed accessories are missing, please contact customer service on 1800 818 360 for assistance.
My order arrived damaged, what do i do?
- If you receive a parcel that has any damage, it is very important that you get the delivery person to make a note of the damage on the delivery slip before you sign for the item. Even if the damage is only slight, there is no way of knowing for sure that the item inside is undamaged. Once you remove the item from the packaging, inspect it for physical damage and make notes of any apparent damage. If when you use the product, you have any issues, please notify us of the problem by calling customer service on 1800 818 360 and we will get a replacement unit organised.
When will my backorder arrive?
- Backordered items are unpredictable, while we endevour to get items back in stock asap, we are at the mercy of distributors and manufacturers. If there is going to be an extensive delay, you will be contacted be our customer support team.
What is your return policy?
Full information can be found on our policies page
I received the wrong product.
- If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service on 1800 818 360 within 24 hours of receiving the product.
1. This must be the same name used when signing up for your online account
2. Not all postcodes are covered by our flate rate and/or free shipping promotions. More information can be found on our policies page